<<BACK TO CHANTING MAIN PAGE
Cullamaṅgalacakkavāḷa
The Lesser Sphere of Blessings
小吉祥宇宙
Sabba-buddhā-nubhāvena, sabba-dhammā-nubhāvena,
By the power of all the Buddhas, by the power of all the Dhamma,
以一切诸佛的威力,以一切法的威力,
Sabba-saṅghā-nubhāvena,
By the power of all the Sangha,
以一切僧伽的威力,
Buddha-ratanaṁ, Dhamma-ratanaṁ, saṅghā-ratanaṁ,
The Buddha Jewel, the Dhamma Jewel, the Sangha Jewel,
佛宝、法宝、僧宝,
Tiṇṇaṁ ratanānaṁ ānubhāvena
By the power of the Triple Gem,
这三种宝的威力,
Catura-sīti-sahassa-dhammakkhandhā-nubhāvena
By the power of the 84,000 sections of Dhamma,
以他们的威力,结合八万四千法蕴,
Piṭakattayā-nubhāvena, jina-sāvakā-nubhāvena
By the power of the three pitakas, by the power of the Conqueror’s disciples,
加上经律论藏,及佛弟子的威力,
sabbe te rogā, sabbe te bhayā
May all your diseases, all your dangers,
愿你所有的疾病,你所有的恐惧,
Sabbe te antarāyā, sabbe te upaddavā
All your obstacles, all your distress,
你所有的障碍,你所有的困扰,
Sabbe te dunnimittā, sabbe te avamaṅgalā, vinassantu
All your unlucky signs, all your inauspiciousness, be destroyed.
你所有不祥的征兆,你所有的厄运,皆被摧毁。
āyuvaḍ-ḍhako, dhanavaḍ-ḍhako
Long-life increasing, wealth increasing,
(愿你的) 寿命增长,(愿你的)财富增加,
Sirivaḍ-ḍhako, yasavaḍ-ḍhako, balavaḍ-ḍhako,
Fortune increasing, fame increasing, strength increasing,
(愿你的)幸運增胜,(愿你的)名誉远扬,(愿你的)体力增強,
Vannavaḍ-ḍhako, sukhavaḍ-ḍhako hotu sabbadā
Beauty increasing, happiness increasing, may they ever be.
(愿你的)肤色增胜,(愿你的)快乐增进,一切皆成就。
Dukkha-roga-bhayā verā sokā sattu cupaddavā
Suffering, disease, danger, enmity, sorrow, adversity and distress,
痛苦、疾病、恐惧、仇怨、忧伤、危险及困扰,
Anekā antarāyāpi vinassantu ca tejasā
Not even one become obstacles, may they be destroyed by this power
无一构成障碍,在众威力下皆被摧毁。
Jayasiddhi dhanaṁ lābhaṁ sotthi bhāgyaṁ sukhaṁ balaṁ
Triumph, success, wealth and gain, safety, luck, happiness, strength.
胜利、成功、财富、利得、平安、好運氣、快乐、健康(力)、
Siri āyu ca vaṇṇo ca bhogaṁ vuḍḍhī ca yasavā
Fortune, long-life, beauty, prosperity and fame, may they increase.
幸運、长寿、美丽(貌)、富贵及名望样样增胜,
Satavassā ca āyū ca jīvasiddhī bhavantu te.
A hundred years of life and successful in livelihood may you be.
长命百岁,愿你生活中事事获得成就。
Bhavatu sabbamaṅgalaṁ rakkhantu sabbadevatā
May all blessing come to you, may all the Devas guard you well.
致予你一切的吉祥,愿你得到所有天人的护佑,
Sabbabuddhānubhāvena sadā sotthī bhavantu te
By the power of all the Buddhas, ever in safety may you be.
仗恃诸佛的威德力,愿你获得常恒的安乐。
Bhavatu sabbamaṅgalaṁ rakkhantu sabbadevatā
May all blessing come to you, may all the Devas guard you well.
致予你一切的吉祥,愿你得到所有天人的护佑,
Sabbadhammānubhāvena sadā sotthī bhavantu te
By the power of all the Dhammas, ever in safety may you be.
仗恃诸法的威德力,愿你获得常恒的安乐。
Bhavatu sabbamaṅgalaṁ rakkhantu sabbadevatā
May all blessing come to you, may all the Devas guard you well.
致予你一切的吉祥,愿你得到所有天人的护佑,
Sabbasaṅghanubhāvena sadā sotthī bhavantu te
By the power of all the Sanghas, ever in safety may you be.
仗恃僧伽的威德力,愿你获得常恒的安乐。